THAT’S WHY THERE’S JENNIECARE
Making Lost Time A Thing Of The Past
Jennie Stuart Health's Occupational Health Program provides businesses of all sizes and specialties with high-quality, cost-effective and comprehensive occupational health services. We offer a wide variety of preventative care, health education, health testing and screenings, all designed to help employers contain health care costs and create a safer workplace.
How The Program Works
Our team is uniquely qualified to evaluate, treat, and manage a wide variety of workplace illnesses and injuries, as well as offer follow-up assistance to help your employees stay healthy. We offer health risk appraisals, information on injury prevention, pre-placement exams and physicals, and client billing, and are proficient in understanding the regulated requirements of your workplace. Our professional staff is headed by a physician and consists of other health care experts, including APRNs, RNs, and LPNs.
Our Services Include:
- Drug and alcohol testing, both onsite and offsite (including pre-employment, post-accident, random, suspicion, DOT, and non-DOT breath alcohol testing and urine alcohol testing)
- Specific screening tests: vision, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, audiometric screening
- Return to work evaluations
- Pre-employment physical examinations
- Commercial Driver Medical Certification (DOT) exams by Certified Medical Examiners
- Vaccinations and TB screenings
- Treatment of work-related injuries
- Spriometry, baseline and annual, plus respirator fit testing with mask fitting
- Laboratory tests
- Worker's compensation claims and injured workers case management coordination
- Medical consultations
- Health fairs and seminars, including CPR Heartsaver classes and hearing conservation education
Proximity to Industrial Parks
Located less than 5 miles from Christian County Industrial parks, JennieCare brings added conveniences to your Occupational Healthcare needs.
Health offers on-site clinic services for workplace wellness.
We work with community organizations to ensure healthcare services for their
employees. Our clinic includes a
unique service in our mobile RV unit that provides full clinical services to
your employees at your location. This decreases production downtime while
providing critical and mandatory health services to your employees. We are
CAOHC Accredited (councils for the Accreditation in occupational Hearing
On-Site Services Can:
- Reduce costs by reducing lost time and production
downtimes for medical visits
- Decrease insurance claims with increased
preventative care, covered and rewarded by insurance in many cases.
- Assist with OSHA compliance.
- Improve company culture and impact attraction and
- Ensure patient confidentiality with third-party
On-site services include,
but are not limited to:
- Lift Test
- Drug Screening
- Pulmonary Function Tests (Spirometry)
- Breath Alcohol Tests
- Vision Test
- Lab Draw
- Pre-employment Radiology
- Respirator Fit
- TB Skin Test and TB Gold
- Hep B Vaccinations
- TDAP Vaccinations
- General Pre-employment
- Return to work
- New injury
- Drug screening
- APRN wellness visits
- Flu Vaccinations
- Respirator Fit Testing
Are JennieCare Occupational Health Services Right For Your
Are employees receiving better access to medical care?
While there are many
benefits to having on-site care, the main benefit is that your employees are
gaining access to primary care and/or preventative care they may not otherwise
seek out - leading to problems down the road.
Are healthcare costs positively impacted?
When employees make time
for preventative care, they can reduce the occurrence of illness, disease and
other health problems.
Could on-site medical services improve company culture and
When employees miss work
for medical appointments or have to spend personal time visiting the clinic,
both the employee and the employer miss out. Research suggests too that companies
that invest in worker wellness see greater job satisfaction.
What kind of companies does the JennieCare on-site make
- Companies with many employees who have a large
- Self-insured companies looking to reduce costs.
- Smaller companies benefit from third-party
JennieCare services by avoiding the administrative burden of managing a
The Occupational Health
Team is under the guidance of a physician, the only Occupational Medicine
Program in the area with this level of expertise. We have an exceptional team
of health professionals that have over 80 years of experience and are familiar
with your workforce.
We encourage you to
contact the Occupational Health Clinic to establish an account to ensure that
you receive full advantages of our program.
The Jennie Stuart
Occupational Health mission is to provide support to our clients, while
providing medical care to the patient.