Jennie Stuart Health Provider-Based Clinics
Jennie Stuart Medical Group offices converted to provider-based outpatient departments of Jennie Stuart Medical Center effective December 5, 2022. This clinical integration allows for higher quality and seamlessly coordinated care.
Provider-based outpatient clinics (also known as Hospital-based outpatient clinics) are considered a department of the hospital; "private" provider offices are not (generally, these are smaller physician offices in the community) – like the Jennie Stuart Medical Group offices.
Clinics located miles away from the main hospital campus may still be considered part of the hospital. Provider-based outpatient clinics are subject to stricter government rules, making them more complex and more costly to operate. When you see a provider or receive services in a provider-based outpatient clinic, you are technically being treated within the hospital rather than the private office.
The following Jennie Stuart Medical Group offices will become departments of Jennie Stuart Medical Center:
- Jennie Stuart Family Health (all locations)
- Jennie Stuart Obstetrics & Gynecology (all locations)
- Jennie Stuart General Surgery and Bariatric Surgery (all locations)
- Jennie Stuart Dermatology
- Jennie Stuart Gastroenterology
- Jennie Stuart Orthopedics
- Jennie Stuart Urology
- Jennie Stuart Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Jennie Stuart Medical Oncology
- JennieCare Urgent Care & Occupational Health
- Jennie Stuart Neurology
You will notice new signs at these offices designating that they are: "Departments of Jennie Stuart
Frequently Asked Questions
*No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay. There are discounts available based on family size and income.