Now accepting new patients...
Call 270-889-0701 to schedule today!
Book an Appointment at Jennie Stuart Orthopaedics
No bones about it, joints can be a pain. Relief starts here.
Sports injuries, osteoarthritis and other orthopaedic problems not only cause physical pain, but also disrupt your lifestyle and routines. Symptoms can range from mild to debilitating. If bone or joint problems interfere with your quality of life, you can count on us to get you back in motion.
Our highly skilled and experienced surgeons are experts in their field. Dr. David Bealle and Dr. Rudy Robbe both completed rigorous fellowship training and are board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Timothy Chang completed his Orthopaedic residency training at Brook Army Medical Center following his service as the General Medical Officer in the U.S. Army at Fort Hood, Texas. Dr. Landon Hall is our newest addition to the Orthopaedic team and has undergone a fellowship in adult hip/knee reconstruction. These four outstanding surgeons share a passion for providing quality medical care and superior outcomes for their patients.
Jennie Stuart Orthopaedics specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions ranging from traumatic and sports related injuries to chronic and debilitating arthritis. So whether you want to get back to your morning run, walk 18-holes on the golf course or just navigate stairs with greater ease, the skilled care you need is right here close to home.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases, including sports injuries and bone fractures
- Robotic surgery (ROSA)
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Knee and shoulder ligament reconstruction and repair
- Total knee, hip and shoulder replacement
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Wrist, ankle, shoulder tendon and rotator cuff repair
- Management of complex orthopedic treatment
Dr. Landon Hall brings, to Jennie Stuart Orthopaedics, new services:
Along with general orthopaedic surgeries Dr. Hall also specializes in
- Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty for when previous total knee replacement parts fail and/or become painful, become instable, have stiffness, or trauma.
- Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty for when previous total hip replacement parts fail and/or become painful, become instable, have stiffness, or trauma.
- Orthopaedic extremity trauma surgery (upper and lower extremity fractures)
- Orthopaedic extremity trauma surgery revision (secondary surgery for failure of previous orthopaedic trauma surgery)